Great Ecobee training today.... great response to the thermostat. For more info go to www.ecobee.com
Great several days of LG training.... 50+ contractors participated. There was a lot of excitement with everything LG is doing!
A 24 year-old technician, who used to repair air-conditioners, died in a compressor blast at a gymnasium.
Even people who work on equipment daily have risks. Definitely hire a professional installer for all your hvac needs. Don’t take unnecessary chances.
We had a great turn out for our UEi Combustion Analyser training... Everyone walked away with great information on how to properly use their new analyzers!
For more information on UEi combustion analyzers click link: http://www.ueitest.com/products/combustion/c155kit
A duct-free system, also known as a “split” air conditioner system, is made up of or includes two units: an indoor unit to deliver conditioned air to the room, and an outdoor unit to remove heat collected from the space. The compact refrigerant lines run between the two units. The system eliminates the need for ductwork. Duct-free systems are not just ideal for older homes that have no ductwork and room additions, but also in rooms that just never seem to be the right temperature and are never comfortable.
At LG, we want you to be able to get a good feel for how our products work. In this section, we provide you with product functionality, tutorials, sales-focused, and general usage videos all with the goal of helping you better understand, and see how LG Duct-Free technology works for homes, residential spaces and light commercial areas.
Everyone at Build Products is wishing everyone a happy holiday season! Enjoy your time with friends & family!!!! Cheers!!!
Williams Air Curtains are the most effective barrier available for keeping building environments free of airborne contaminants and keeping conditioned air inside where it belongs. As a crucial component of any heating or cooling system, air curtains allow for free movement of people and merchandise, while preventing the loss of conditioned air. They also prevent hot air in the summer, or cold air in the winter, from penetrating the building and disrupting the system performance and raising or lowering the standing temperature.
In areas when clean air and hygiene are required, such as hospitals, restaurants and food prep environments, air curtains keep insects, gas fumes and other harmful airborne contaminants out, keeping people and their food safe.
For More Information on Air Curtains CLICK HERE!
Insulated Sleeve is ideal for use in insulating new or existing hard pipe. It increases the efficiency of warm or cool air traveling through the duct and reduces condensation build-up.
Available in R-4.2, R-6.0 and R-8.0
- Reinforced metallic polyester-vapor barrier or in polyethylene vapor barrier
- Standard length of 5 feet
- One starter cap included in each box
For More Information CLICK HERE
Build Products wishes you and your family the very best holiday!!!
Worked with a contractor on this recent install.... Initial feedback from customer is Great!
"I've already noticed a difference and love it."
The Reme Halo, taking the Northwest by storm and cleaning the air in houses everywhere.
LG Offers a lot in the HVAC product line!
For ease of installation, energy efficiency and quiet performance, duct-free systems are the smart choice.
CUSTOMIZED COMFORT…FOR LESS
Whether you’re creating a quiet, comfort controlled room, or simply want to heat or cool an area without expensive ductwork, LG’s duct-free systems set a new standard for efficiency, great looks and comfort.
Duct-free systems are much simpler and economical to install because they only have three basic parts: an outdoor condensing unit, an indoor unit, and the components that connect the two.
Duct-free systems are ideal for home or office additions to replace unsightly window units, and for renovations or retro-fits where it’s important to preserve the building’s original appearance.
THE BENEFITS OF DUCT-FREE
- Fast installation – With no costly ductwork, duct-free systems can be installed in places where conventional ducted systems simply can’t go.
- Incredibly quiet – Indoor units operate at just 26 dB (the level of softly rustling leaves!).
- Custom temperature control – It’s easy to precisely maintain the temperature in each room.
- Attractive design – Choose from a wide variety of elegant looks to enhance any interior decor.
LG’S CUTTING-EDGE FEATURES:
- Reduced energy costs. You can cut your cooling bill with LG’s energy-efficient technology. Look for our Inverter Air Conditioners featuring high-performance variable-speed compressors and our Multi Power System™ with exclusive dual compressor technology.
- Cleaner, healthier air. Plasma air purifying technology ensures cleaner, fresher air.
- Better air circulation. Computer controlled louvers and fan speeds minimize temperature differences in the room.
- High-speed cooling. Powerful Jet Cool feature quickly cools warm rooms down to a comfortable temperature.
- Built to last. The exclusive GoldFin™ Anti-Corrosion coating helps keep your system running like new for years.
Cover Guard not only looks great and works great - it's easy to cut and install...
Why stock multiple sizes when one brand can do it all...
Great looking LG system at the Portland home show! Busy weekend in Portland and great response to the LG ductless system...
Looking for a job? Want job security? How would you like a career for life?
Don’t overlook a job in the trades! Companies are always hiring and always looking for good people. I see signs like the one pictured here all the time....
Portland LG Event with great customers, great new products, great beer & special guest - Portland Trailblazer Terry Porter!
The whole LG team & Terry Porter!
Portland Brewing Company....
LG truck with new products and some presentations on all the new stuff coming from LG.... Followed by brewery tour, LA dogs & a special visit from MLS Seattle Sounder Brad Evans.
Forest Fire Ash is not just on your car....
Make sure to check your filters....
Health experts say if you are sensitive to the smoke in the air from the wildfires or need to be outdoors for a long time, you should wear the proper mask to filter out the smoke.
But you may still be getting exposed to the smoke indoors, including inside your home and your car.
As a result, area HVAC service technicians are getting lots of calls to check on or change out smoke and ash clogged furnace air filters.
For The Whole Story CLICK HERE
Complete EZ-Ject™ Kit
This kit is ideal for locating fluid leaks in small to medium sized AC&R systems. The EZ-Ject injector easily overcomes system pressure. Add fluorescent dye with system off or running. Works in all AC&R systems, including high-pressure R-410a systems. Each kit features the:
- EZ-50 EZ-Ject™ dye injection system which works on all AC&R systems including high-pressure R-410a systems
- Versatile, multi-dose EZ-Ject™ cartridge
- OPX-400 OPTIMAX™ 400 economical, cordless, battery operated, violet light LED leak detection flashlight
TO LEARN MORE: CLICK HERE
More awards!!!! Great products!